The Studebaker National Museum’s goal is to maintain a collection that reflects the best and most significant examples of Studebaker-made vehicles - known for their exquisite design, rarity, originality, or in any variety of ways strengthens the Collection. The Museum maintains a list of the current vehicles in the Collection as well as vehicles it wishes to add to the Collection. Click here for more information about vehicle donations or fill out the form below.
If you have any questions, please contact Patrick Slebonick at 574-235-9108.
THE DONATION PROCESS
1) Contact Studebaker National Museum staff about a potential donation.
2) Provide a description, recent color photographs, a copy of the title and your intent for the proposed donation. Museum staff may ask to inspect the proposed vehicle in person.
3) The Museum’s Collections Committee will review the donation.
4) Museum staff will inform the donor of the Collections Committee’s decision.
5) Donor will have the vehicle appraised for tax purposes (if required and/or desired).
6) The donor and Museum staff will complete transfer documents and arrange delivery/pickup