Studebaker produced hearses in both its horse-drawn and automobile eras. This hearse belonged to the..
The Centennial Wagon was constructed specifically for the United States Centennial
Exposition in Ph..
Studebaker produced over 400 different models of
horse-drawn vehicles.The Spring Wagon was intended..
This vehicle is the oldest gasoline-powered Studebaker in existence. It bears serial number C-..
• This Sleigh was sold at the Studebaker Repository on Michigan Avenue in Chicago,
• This wagon was a closed-top luxury vehicle - not a family vehicle - like a modern
station wagon a..
• One of two electric vehicles purchased by the United States Government to transport
• Packard automobiles were America’s preeminant luxury cars during this era.
• From the original St..
• The Special Six was positioned just below the Big Six in Studebaker’s model line-up.
• It remaine..
• The Big Six was Studebaker’s top-of-the-line model in 1917.
• This Big Six is the Touring Car bod..
This record-setting Light Six was prepared by San Francisco’s Chester N. Weaver
In 1927, David Abbot “Ab” Jenkins drove this
Commander Sedan from New York City to San Francisco in..
• The Studebaker Six was the company’s entry-level model in 1931.
• This roadster is exactingly res..
• All 1932 Studebaker Presidents are accredited as Full Classics® by the Classic Car
Club of Americ..
The Scotsman debuted in mid-1957 as Studebaker’s
entry-level model.• Intended strictly as “basic tr..
• This is the last Army Jeep produced by the AM General Corporation.
• The Jeep’s appearance had re..