Studebaker produced hearses in both its horse-drawn and automobile eras. This hearse belonged to the..
The Centennial Wagon was constructed specifically for the United States Centennial
Exposition in Ph..
This vehicle is the oldest gasoline-powered Studebaker in existence. It bears serial number C-..
• This Sleigh was sold at the Studebaker Repository on Michigan Avenue in Chicago,
• This wagon was a closed-top luxury vehicle - not a family vehicle - like a modern
station wagon a..
• One of two electric vehicles purchased by the United States Government to transport
• Packard automobiles were America’s preeminant luxury cars during this era.
• From the original St..
• The Special Six was positioned just below the Big Six in Studebaker’s model line-up.
• It remaine..
• The Big Six was Studebaker’s top-of-the-line model in 1917.
• This Big Six is the Touring Car bod..
This record-setting Light Six was prepared by San Francisco’s Chester N. Weaver
In 1927, David Abbot “Ab” Jenkins drove this
Commander Sedan from New York City to San Francisco in..
• The Studebaker Six was the company’s entry-level model in 1931.
• This roadster is exactingly res..
• All 1932 Studebaker Presidents are accredited as Full Classics® by the Classic Car
Club of Americ..
The Scotsman debuted in mid-1957 as Studebaker’s
entry-level model.• Intended strictly as “basic tr..
• This is the last Army Jeep produced by the AM General Corporation.
• The Jeep’s appearance had re..
• This was the fifth H2 produced at AM General’s Mishawaka, Indiana, plant.
• It is one of several ..