The Studebaker National Museum Online Store strives to serve automobile enthusiasts worldwide with quality products and services. If you are not happy with your purchase, or the product proves to be defective, you may return the item to the Studebaker National Museum Online Store under the following conditions:
- Returns are permitted within 30 days of the date the order was shipped.
- We will gladly replace the item with a like item, or different item, or issue a refund to you, less return handling fees for customs and brokerage (if applicable) on international orders.
- A returned item must be in its original condition along with the purchase receipt or copy of the receipt.
- DVD's and CD's removed from their packaging are not returnable, unless the product is determined to be defective.
- Refunds are processed after the returned item has been received and inspected.
- All receipts of a refund transaction will be mailed or emailed to you
- You will receive a refund in the amount of the purchase price. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- The purchaser must pay for return shipping fees, unless it was our shipping error.