President Grant's Landau
Click Image for Gallery
- President Grant used this Landau during his term in office from 1873 to 1877.
- Made by Brewster and Co. of New York.
- It was presented to Studebaker by General Frederick Dent Grant (President Grant’s son) on October 2, 1910.
- This is one of eight Museum vehicles that received conservation as part of a Save America’s Treasures Grant.
- From the original Studebaker Collection.
- Product Code: AAC04
- Availability: In Stock