President McKinley's Phaeton
Click Image for Gallery
- This Phaeton was used by President McKinley at his summer home in Canton, Ohio.
- Following McKinley’s death, the Phaeton passed through several owners, including the Canton Buggy Company of Canton, Ohio, and the Garver Brothers Company of Strasburg, Ohio.
- The Studebaker Corporation purchased it from the Garver Brothers on November 5, 1924.
- One of the eight vehicles that received conservation treatment as part of the Save America’s Treasures grant.
- From the original Studebaker Collection.