1928 Studebaker Fire Truck
Click Image for Gallery
- This fire truck was purchased new by the St. Joseph, Michigan, Fire Department.
- Studebaker supplied the chassis, which was then outfitted by the Boyer Fire Apparatus Company of Logansport, Indiana.
- Studebaker supplied chassis for fire truck use until truck production ceased in December of 1963.
- This truck was restored by the Studebaker National Museum volunteers corp in the early 1990s.
- Gift of Burkhart Advertising.