1928 Studebaker Fire Truck
Click Image for Gallery
• This fire truck was purchased new by the St. Joseph, Michigan, Fire Department. • Studebaker supplied the chassis, which was then outfitted by the Boyer Fire Apparatus Company of Logansport, Indiana. • Studebaker supplied chassis for fire truck use until truck production ceased in December of 1963. • This truck was restored by the Studebaker National Museum volunteers corp in the early 1990s. • Gift of Burkhart Advertising.