1919 Big Six
Click Image for Gallery
- This Big Six was purchased new in Ventura, California in 1918 by Mr. Norman.
- Over the next two years, Mr. Norman traveled 94,000 miles in his Big Six.
- In 1920, the Associated Transit Company purchased the vehicle to distribute newspapers throughout the Los Angeles area six days a week.
- By 1923, the Big Six had been driven over 390,000 miles.
- Studebaker purchased the car in 1924 and sent it on a cross-country promotional tour.
- The speedometer now shows over 475,000 miles.
- From the original Studebaker Collection.