The Studebaker Guard Shack at the main gate was built in 1928 and was located on the south side of Sample Street. When the factory buildings were removed, the 122 sq. ft. building was dismantled and saved. The gates were also saved along with the brick columns and limestone finial spheres. Support the restoration of this landmark through either a financial donation or a purchase of certain items in the Studebaker Museum Store.