New policies have been implemented to help protect our visitors and speakers. Speaker Series modifications include:
- Speaker Series will have a maximum audience of 60 attendees and RSVPs are required.
- RSVP by calling 574-235-9714 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members may register early, beginning on August 28.
- Non-members may make a reservation beginning September 7.
- No punch and cookies will be provided for the safety of our attendees.
- There will be no seating in the auditorium’s front row. There will be signs to remind our guests.
- Please leave space between yourself and other groups of attendees.
- Audience members must wear masks in accordance with Governor Holcomb’s Executive Order 20-37.
See never before exhibited images from the Studebaker National Museum Archives paired with present day photography, showing South Bend’s growth and development over the last century. Some sites have changed dramatically; others remain very much the same. Photographs date from 1895 through the 1940s.
Our presenters will take you into some of the stories behind these images. This Speaker Series is part of our exhibition, SOUTH BEND: Then and Now, Part III on display in the AM General Atrium, August 29, 2020 – January 23, 2021